Trybike Vintage Edition 2-in-1 Balance Bike
The Trybike Steel 2-in-1 Vintage Edition has been designed and developed in the Netherlands by Co&Co after many years of experience with balance bikes. They have applied their experience and selected the best materials, created the most durable construction and added stunning details as well as a quality finish. Trybike is the perfect next step for your child as they go from walking to learning how to cycle.
The Trybike Steel teaches children to ride from 18 months of age. The first setting is the low tricycle mode which offers children lots of support. You can easily convert the tricycle to a balance bike, so that the next stage of riding starts. With the unique footrest, children learn balance, and consequently learn to ride a pedal bike without even using training wheels. Suitable for children from 15 months up to 6 years. Maximum rider weight 35kg.
Most children will learn how to master a pedal bike within 1 or 2 hours if they are an experienced Trybike rider!
- Pneumatic tyres (for a smoother ride, and better grip)
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels with sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings
- Seat Height: Adjustable from 30cm to 45cm.
- Control disk on the rear axle for adjustable ride height and wheel base
- Weight: 6.3kg as a tricycle, 5.2kg as a bicycle
- Brakes: feet (handbrakes dont work at these ages)
- Unique footrest to learn even better balancing
- 2 stickers sheets to customise the bike design
- Quick-release seat fastener
- Easy to assemble and convert
- Suitable for ages: 15+ months
Note: Due to the volume of the item, actual shipping fee will be verified and provided after order has been submitted.